Thanking God for what He has done for us helps our focus shift away from what we don’t have to being thankful for what He’s blessed us with. This Thanksgiving, please know that we and our children our grateful for all the blessings your support helps provide.
Here is a sampling of the gratitude we’ve heard expressed in the past few days:
- 16-year-old boy: I am thankful for getting to go hunting with Josh and Sam and for awesome, warm hunting gear to wear.
- 13-year-old girl: I am thankful for school and the friends I have here.
- 5-year-old girl: I’m thankful for Spirit the horse.
- 14-year-old girl: I am thankful for our church.
- 8-year-old girl: I’m thankful that God sent Jesus to die on the cross for us.
- 10-year-old boy: I’m thankful for Josh and Brittany being my Home Parents.
- 16-year-old boy: I’m happy that my caseworker found me a good home here.
One of our nine-year-olds made an entire “chain of thankfulness.” Items listed are: my life, work, my Nana, my teachers, pets, food, my foster family, toys, my friends, and my family.
We also want to give a special thanks to everyone who is providing a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration for all of our families:
- Weichert Realtors, First-Tier
- Columbia Orthopaedic Group
- Men’s group at Wesley United Methodist Church in Jefferson City
- Mrs. Mueller’s 1st Grade Class at Christian Fellowship School
Related Stories View All
I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers.Philemon 1:4
Why We Give
As you consider your year-end giving, we would like to share this video from our donors’ perspective. Our supporters are folks like you, giving of themselves and their resources to support their families, church and community.Read More ->