We wanted to take a moment to let you know how thankful our children are for the many things you help provide for them at Coyote Hill. Here is a sampling:
- For my Coyote Hill family – they’re nice to me and are good parents.
- For Jesus – He died on the cross for me.
- For being at Coyote Hill, where there is chalk and other art supplies so I can be creative.
- For friends at a new school
- For education – specifically good teachers at Harrisburg (stated by our high school senior!)
- For my Home Parents
- For a safe home
- For Mr. Brian, when he has crazy ideas and he doesn’t ask Ms. Mandy first.
Our preschoolers expressed thanks with turkey crafts:
Christian Fellowship School 1st Grade Class
Columbia Career Center – Culinary Arts Class
Columbia Orthopaedic Group