We would appreciate your prayers for these special requests shared by our staff.
- A young girl who had a second eye surgery in September.
- One of our Home Parents has a cyst on his liver. No surgery is required so far!
- Unspoken requests…God knows.
- A teen girl who needs her fears and anxieties to be calmed.
- Praise and prayer that God will continue to provide for our arena/horses during this drought year.
- That we will continually be good stewards of all of our resources.
- God to provide new Home Parents (if you or someone you know is interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Transitions: for Home Parents that are leaving, the children in their home and the new Home Parents.
- Peaceful transitions for our children who are leaving to join new families.
- The continuing transitions we undergo as our ministry grows.
- For children who are waiting for their forever family.
- A young tween who is about to become a teenager!
- Praise that our children are so brave, as they face things like surgeries and sharing their past hurts.
- Sleep deprived Home Parents who need the young ones in their home to have peaceful nights’ sleep.
- Understanding and confidence for the children with their schoolwork.
- Courage to stand up for what is right and deviate from negative peer influences.
- The ability to recognize, accept and live out the Gospel of God’s love.
- For children to let down their walls and allow themselves to become attached to safe people.
- A high school senior who is taking the ACT in October and beginning to apply to colleges.
- Laughter. We want our children to find many reasons to laugh, each and every day.