Summer break is in full swing at Coyote Hill, and we have some specific prayer requests from our Home Parents:
- Transitions. Case workers always try to move kids before school starts, so the turnover of children during summer can be huge.
- Connections. For the children leaving, that our relationships can transcend distance, and they will always know they can reach out to us if they need support. For the new children arriving, that they will quickly feel like they belong.
- We have new, full-time Relief Home Parents who have just moved on-site! Pray for their transition as well.
- That our children would learn to trust and embrace their heavenly Father.
- Spiritual growth and breakthroughs this summer, as our families have more time together and as children attend VBS, summer camps, etc.
- Stamina for Home Parents and Parent Aides as summer can be a fun, but exhausting whirlwind of activities.
- Safety and fun during the summer vacations and activities.
- One home would like to take their kids to the ocean. Pray they can find an affordable place to stay for this big trip! (Please contact Kelly if you have connections to such a place.)
- The building of life changing relationships with staff and children.
- There’s some toddler potty-training going on…lessons learned quickly would be a huge blessing to the Home Parents!