Posted In: General
Not only did you allow us to serve another 39 children in 2014, but see below to read just a sampling of our kids’ success stories of the year.
Their 2014 successes included:
- Several children accepted Christ and were baptized
- Our 5th home, The Atherton Home, is open and allowing us to serve more abused and neglected children
- Many children have improved reading levels and better attitudes about schoolwork because of the individual tutoring in our Education Center
- Many children pursued interests via gymnastics lessons, music lessons, hunting, baseball, football & other sports, etc.
- We received the National Congressional “Angels in Adoption” award
- Two of our boys participated and placed in Mid Missouri’s Soap Box Derby
- Three siblings are finding love, support and healing after the death of a biological parent
- LOTS of wonderful “firsts” experienced by our children: going to a concert, attending camp, going to the beach, riding a horse, a father/son survivalist camp out, a family vacation, attending a professional sporting event, and so many more!
- Three of our kids completed nearly 40 skills with the horses, in order to achieve our highest rank of “Coyote Hill Cowboy”
- A teen in The Zimmer Home passed the test and got her driving permit on her first try
- A multitude of life-skills were taught, from filling out job applications to doing wood-working
- Five children were adopted or are in the process
THANK YOU for being a part of their 2014 success stories!