Posted In: General
A Classic Christmas for Kids
What is your favorite
As we celebrate our 19th Christmas at Coyote Hill, our focus again this year is creating memories. Memories and traditions that will last a lifetime. While at Coyote Hill, our children get the best opportunity to experience joy on Christmas. A joy that they can take with them, and pass down to their children.
We hope you will join with us as we create memories; grant Christmas wishes; and celebrate the love of family. There are many different avenues for you to get involved with Christmas for Kids. Listed below are some options.
Again this year, we are designating 2 weeks for present drop-off. Beginning Monday, November 29 — Friday, December 10, you may bring gifts or donations to our new drop-off location in Columbia (2909 Falling Leaf Ln. Suite #D).
Please schedule a time with Kari to bring gifts. If mailing donations, please continue to use our current address.
- Sponsor part or all of a child’s wish list.
- Display a tree at your business for employees to pick ornaments representing a wish of a child.
- Purchase wrapping paper/gift bags for the gifts.
- Make a donation for Coyote Hill to purchase gifts.
- Sponsor part or all of a Home’s wish list. (Items needed to upkeep each home.)
- Create more Christmas memories by volunteering at The Hill.